Dr. Frank H. Netter's full-color anatomic illustrations allow users to test themselves on key anatomic structures & relationships of the Head & Neck. The full content of which can be purchased for $76.95 from Skyscape. Individual sections can be purchased for only $14.95 with Cross-Sectional Anatomy section for free.
- New radiographs, computed tomographic (CT) images, CT angiograms, and magnetic resonance (MR) images have been added
- Includes over 532 uniquely informative drawings that allow you - and have allowed generations of students - to learn structures with confidence
- Meticulously revised labels promote an unprecedented level of accuracy
- Associates normal anatomy with an application of that knowledge in a clinical setting
- Offers a strong selection of imaging to show you what is happening three dimensionally in the human body, the way you see it in practice
- Separate groups of illustrations are devoted to anatomy and imaging - head and neck, back and spinal cord, thorax, abdomen, pelvis and perineum, upper and lower limb
- With Skyscape's feature of Images with hot-spot and tooltip you can identify the different parts of anatomy easily